It is never too late to begin monitoring your health. The good news is doing so may be easier than you think! There are some simple screenings that can help you track your overall health. These screenings are physical measurements that are taken to benchmark and evaluate your health status.
These screenings commonly include body mass index (BMI), waist to hip ratio (WHR), blood pressure (BP), total cholesterol levels (TC) and random blood glucose levels (RBS).
Anyone, no matter what age or gender, can be affected by high BMI, WHR, BP, TC, and/or RBS levels.
If you find any of your measurements for these screenings are out of the normal range, don’t fret! There are many changes you can make to improve your numbers.
- Increasing exercises you enjoy and maintaining a healthy diet are some examples.
- In addition, avoiding smoking and limiting caffeine and alcohol can be extremely beneficial to your health.
Tips for Monitoring your Numbers that Count
- Test your blood pressure regularly; Call us 91-9740-560-710 for home checkup.
- Maintain a healthy diet, healthy weight, and exercise regularly.
- Look for foods rich in fiber, and drink plenty of water.
- Think “fUNfats.” MonoUNsaturated and polyUNsaturated fats found in olive oil and fish are “good”.
- Avoid foods high in carbohydrates and sugar.
- Use a calendar to plan screenings in advance.
Call us 91-9740-560-710 or drop an email to email@example.com for nutritional assistance.